Welcome to the RowanCard account management website!
SOM STUDENTS: Once your card is printed, you can pick it up at the office of Public Safety on the Stratford campus.
CMSRU STUDENTS: Once your card is printed, you can pick it up in the CMSRU building. Contact Lorsley Boogaard at email@example.com for questions/concerns.
The RowanCard serves as the official identification at Rowan University. Students, faculty, and staff can use this multi-purpose photo ID to purchase various goods and services both on and off campus.
How to upload a photo for your RowanCard:
- Click on the Student & Staff Login Button.
- Click on the PERSONALIZE option on the left-hand menu, then UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO.
- Agree to the terms and conditions to proceed.
- Enter your email address, choose a file to upload, and click UPLOAD PHOTO.
- Crop or rotate the photo if needed, click SAVE PHOTO, and then CONFIRM to submit.
- Receive an email of your submission and approval/denial notification.
Manage your RowanCard:
- View account balances and transaction history.
- View recent account activity.
- Create low balance warnings.
- Set up automatic deposits.
- Deposit to your RowanBucks account using your credit card or bank account.
- Deactivate a lost ID card.
- Create guest access.
Student/Staff Login: If you haven't already, please set up your Rowan network credentials at netid.rowan.edu. After doing this, you will be able to log in using the Student/Staff Login feature.
Parent/Guest Login: If you are a parent/guest attempting to use the site, the student needs to authorize you for guest/parent access before you can log in. Once the student has set you up in the system, you will receive an email from the RowanCard Office with a password. Use your email address and temporary password to login.
IMPORTANT NOTE: No appointment is needed to come to our office.